I want to . . .
I am a/an . . .
Review and explore assessment topics
- Access lessons, supplemental materials, and blog posts on an as-needed basis.
Complete the nine-lesson course for credit toward professional learning requirements (e.g., CEUs)
- Ask your professional learning coordinator (or appropriate administrator) to examine the Assessment Workshop website content and approve the course as a professional learning activity.
- Complete all nine lessons and maintain a portfolio with artifacts and written reflections from lesson activities.
- Submit the portfolio to your professional learning coordinator for review and recommendation of professional learning credit (e.g., CEU).
Offer all or part of the course for a group of teachers, including to provide credit toward professional learning requirements (e.g., CEUs)
Teacher leader or professional learning coordinator
- Assure that the Assessment Workshop website content is approved for professional learning.
- Identify a course facilitator who will schedule and coordinate lesson meetings with team of teachers, using the Facilitator Guide that accompanies each lesson.
- Teachers complete lessons and maintain a portfolio with artifacts and written reflections from lesson activities.
- Review participant portfolios and work with authorized individual for recommendation of credit (CEUs, PLPs, etc.) for professional learning.
Incorporate material into an existing course or program
Teacher preparation program or professional development provider